Payroll Processor with French
Branża: Przemysł rolno-spożywczy
Miejsce pracy: łódzkie
Do you have experience of working in an international environment and would like to develop your career in payroll area?
If so we would like to hear from you.
- Prepare and/or update the various changes for the employee pay affecting payroll (contract modifications, personal details, etc.) on a monthly basis according to company policy and proper approval level.
- Prepare the monthly payroll for approval.
- Prepare and submit tax and third party payments.
- Provide information to the Business for month end journals and internal reporting.
- Participate in assessing and/or monitoring changes to regulatory changes for payroll.
- Accounting/Finance/Business Degree or related discipline is a must.
- Solid payroll experience.
- Very good command of English and French is a must.
- Advanced competency with Excel and Microsoft Office.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in international, matrix environment.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 900 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing 80 people.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly performing and motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at Numer referencyjny: OP/90132423/04/2016
Numer referencyjny: OP/90132423/04/2016