Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - French speaking
Branża: Przemysł rolno-spożywczy
Miejsce pracy: łódzkie
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the business in the full resourcing / Talent Acquisition life cycle.
As part of the wider HR team, the role will play a key part in pro-actively sourcing candidates for permanent and fixed term contract, graduates, internships, secondments and work placement positions across Europe, Middle East & Africa, whilst maintaining a superior talent acquisition service to internal clients and external. candidates.
- Set tools/process/templates for the recruitment process.
- Place internal/external adverts and undertake proactive candidate search .
- Receive CVs from prospective candidates and screen.
- Manage the candidate experience.
- Arrange interviews for short listed candidates, send invitations and collate prep/materials required by interview panel.
- Arrange further stages of recruitment process as needed (inc. further interviews, initiating psychometric tests etc.).
- Chair selection wash-up sessions and debrief with candidates / agency.
- Draft offer proposal and make verbal offer.
- Attend intake meeting to advise on recruitment strategy and selection techniques.
- Research and identify external providers and consultants, manage the relationship and develop and negotiate proposals for resourcing/consultancy needs.
- Provide best practice recruitment/continuous improvement to recruitment approach.
- Maintain and update the database/candidate management system.
- Participate in projects across the Talent Acquisition disciplines as required and directed to support achievement of business objectives.
- HR or Business Degree, or equivalent, required.
- In-depth working knowledge of local country markets (culture, education, recruitment networks, market knowledge).
- Significant experience of direct resourcing & effective selling of the business - RPO or Agency or Head Hunting environment with exposure to a variety of different business functions and levels.
- Experience of working in a volume-based environment.
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting techniques including social media.
- Vendor management experience required.
- Customer relationship management (with understanding of business culture) - communication, ability to influence.
- Analytical capability to analyse and interpret survey data including the ability to work with metrics, produce KPIs and provide insight to stakeholders.
- Cultural agility to work with diverse teams and employee groups.
- Ability to understanding of EMEA organisation structure and context .
- Well organised, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/skills at any one time.
- Good working knowledge of HR &/or Recruitment Systems (e.g. Success Factors) and MS Office is required.
- Fluent English & French, Polish are required and other European languages would be a distinct advantage.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 900 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing 80 people.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”.We have created an unusually dedicated workforceby fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaborationbased on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Numer referencyjny: OP/89900311/12/2015