HR Operations Team Leader (HR Shared Services) - French speaking
Branża: Przemysł rolno-spożywczy
Dział: HR, Kadry
Stanowisko: Kadra menadżerska
Miejsce pracy: łódzkie
Reporting to the McCormick People Services Head, we are looking for an exceptional French & English speaking HR Team Leader with solid HR operations management experience to join our new EMEA HR Shared Service Team, based in Lodz, Poland. The McCormick People Services (MPS) Team Leader is responsible for supervising the MPS advisory, operations and processing teams to ensure delivery of operational targets.
- Supervise MPS operations team to ensure delivery of operational targets.
- Allocate day to day work across team, ensuring focus is on the right priorities and that workload is distributed according to skill set.
- Set team objectives to achieve MPS goals.
- Review and manage individuals’ performance.
- Identify and facilitate process improvements, ensuring they happen in line with plans.
- Develop reporting and monitoring metrics, including analysis and communication mechanisms.
- Resolve problems with/for the team
- Provide cover / support to the MPS Advisors as necessary, giving first line guidance and advice to employees and managers.
- HR or Business Degree, or equivalent, required
- Demonstrable HR SSC experience required, ideally gained in a US owned international organisation
- Proven Supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrable Project team experience, to include those that support HR initiatives with the business functions preferred.
- In-depth SAP HCM experience and strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven customer relationship management is essential
- HR advisory experience including case management to successful resolution
- Ability to apply judgement and obtain understanding to advise effectively/identify where more senior input is required
- Knowledge of employment law and contractual requirements for relevant countries
- Knowledge of EU data privacy including individual confidentiality requirements
- Cultural agility to work with diverse teams and employee groups
- Analytical capability, including the ability to produce KPIs and provide insight to stakeholders
- Well organised, ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and handle multiple activities at any one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and French is required and additional languages would be advantageous
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 900 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing 80 people.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”.We have created an unusually dedicated workforceby fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaborationbased on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Numer referencyjny: OP/89900116/12/2015