Customer Services Manager - French speaking
Branża: Przemysł rolno-spożywczy
Dział: Handlowy, Logistyka
Stanowisko: Kadra menadżerska
Miejsce pracy: łódzkie
Working within our Shared Services in Lodz, we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager with fluency in French & English.
- Manage the customer service activities in order to ensure the execution of business unit and/or customer specific service levels and maintain metrics and reporting so as to ensure consistent performance attainment.
- Recommend, develop and implement programmes and procedures governing the manner in which customer service activities will be conducted.
- Provide leadership, coaching and support for subordinates in order to advance the entire Customer Service organization.
- Act as liaison between Customer Service organization and business unit Sales / Supply Chain functional leaders.
- Set annual goals and provide strategic planning to achieve departmental and functional goals that are aligned with business partner objectives.
- Sponsor and lead execution of process improvement and project initiatives on behalf of Customer Service or Business Unit Strategies.
- Regular interaction with Internal and External Customers (mid-level management).
- Daily interaction with Demand/Supply representatives within Plants, Warehouse, Quality, FSS, Supply Chain, Pricing for ongoing communication and alignment.
- Reports to SOTC Lead and interacts regularly with senior commercial and Supply Chain management for EMEA business units.
- Business, Supply Chain or related degree (BA minimum).
- Additional certificate preferred include APICS: CPIM, CSCP.
- Relevant Business experience (required) with experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain (preferred).
- Relevant supervisory experience (required).
- SAP / ERP working knowledge (required).
- As a team leader - Excellence in communication, problem solving, interpersonal and strategic thinking skills.
- As a project manager - Able to lead mid to large sized projects with little formal oversight.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and validate information leading to decision making.
- Ability to operate in a complex and dynamic environment while balancing diverse, high impact priorities
- Periodic business travel is required.
- Fluent English & Polish speaker, French and European language would be advantageous.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 900 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing 80 people.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”.We have created an unusually dedicated workforceby fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaborationbased on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Numer referencyjny: OP/89899923/12/2015