Digital Content Specialist
Dział: Export / Import, IT, Marketing
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie
Within ArcelorMittal Europe (FCE), Business Processes & Systems, Digitalisation in Constructiondepartment is looking for a Digital Content Specialist.
The main missions of our Department are:
- Managing Information System and Database - managing the Information System (Drupal) with full taxonomy and users database, uploading content elements to the Database, making the necessary updates and changes, etc. based on the requirements formulated by the manager and Business Units.
- Creating and developing the Content Management System (CMS) based on the Information System, to build an ArcelorMittal’s website, available in different linguistic versions.
- Based on above creating and developing the website for ArcelorMittal Europe products and solutions dedicated to the construction market.
Missions and responsibilities:
Implementation of the content for different linguistic versions in Database (Drupal) and CMS (Selfware 6.0)
- Sourcing and creating the content (Drupal and Selfware)
- Website updating and changes (in content on the microsites/landing pages and banners) in accordance with specific instructions
- Creating graphical content
- Preparing necessary translations
- Tracking and providing the results of the website’s operation
- Following all internal requirements around content lifecycle and also data protection, accessibility and related requirements
- Working collaboratively with product marketing, sales, and other experts to deliver relevant content
- Working cooperatively with key team members
- Implementing editorial policy
The Digital Content Specialist will be integrated in a Digitalisation in Construction, Business Processes & Systems department, as of end of October 2017 for a long term mission based on contract for services (NOT Full-Time Employee).
He or she will be located in Warsaw (Poland).
We need a person with experience in:
- Web publication (including ability to create a graphical content using appropriate software)
- Creation of marketing oriented content
- Functional knowledge of Selfware 5.0/6.0,
- Functional knowledge of graphic design,
- Engineering / civil engineering/ architecture background
We are not looking for a CMS - technical consultant that specializes in customizing, debugging, development the CMS system etc.
Languages: English and French (Polish and/or Italian would be an advantage)
We are looking for someone who is “process and system minded”. Team spirit, user orientation and the ability to adapt to and understand a complex environment are the main competences needed to fulfil the function requirements. Occasional travels during mission (mainly Luxembourg) are also part of the job.
Numer referencyjny: OP/90535597/09/2017